News Release: TORONTO, Sept. 16, 2020 /CNW/ – Coming this October, the Manulife COVID-19 Pandemic Travel Plan will be available to Canadians travelling in Canada and internationally, including to countries with a Level 3 Travel Advisory. The policy will provide Emergency Medical coverage, including specific additional coverage for COVID-19 and related conditions. It will also include added Trip Interruption benefits in the event of quarantine.
Manulife COVID-19 Pandemic Travel Plan will be available to Canadians through Charter Wealth Management Inc.
The policy will provide the coverage below:
|Emergency Medical Coverage not associated with
|Up to $5,000,000 CDN per insured|
|Emergency Medical Coverage for COVID-19 and
related conditions after a positive test result while
at destination, including Emergency Air Transport
to return you home
|Up to $200,000 CDN per insured|
|Quarantine expenses after a COVID-19 positive
test result, denied entry or contact tracing while at
|$150/day up to $2100 per person, or $300/day up
to $4200 per family (Maximum duration of 14 days)
|Level 3 Travel Advisory upgraded to Level 4 Travel
Advisory by Canadian Government
|Up to a combined $500 CDN per person for:
Return airfare, meals and accommodations
Build your plan.
- Choose how many trips you want to cover
- One trip: select single-trip coverage
- Several trips within a year: select multi-trip coverage and save
- Select your coverage level
- Emergency medical only
- Trip cancellation & interruption only
- All-inclusive: both of the above in one plan plus baggage loss, damage and delay, and flight and travel accident coverage
- Save Money!!
- Travel within Canada savings: 50% off emergency medical premium
- Family savings: Children are covered at a discounted rate for travel emergency medical when travelling with family
- Deductible savings: You can save 10-35% on your premiums, depending on the deductible amount you choose
- Travel companion savings: Save 5% when you travel with a friend and both get coverage
Pre-existing conditions can be covered too! Having pre-existing medical conditions does not have to limit your travels. You can still be covered for up to $10 million CDN in emergency medical expenses, whether your pre-existing conditions have been stable or unstable
For more information on how you can purchase Travel Insurance, please email Gord at Charter Wealth Management email@example.com or call 780-945-1010 or 780-460-6460.